Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers host the Tennessee Titans on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some tips for betting on Tonyan's receiving prop bets in the matchup with the Tennessee Titans. You can watch Tonyan's performance play out for the Packers against the Titans on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 39.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 less than the over/under of 41.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 35.7% of his games this year (five out of 14), Tonyan has totaled more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.5 per game. He has collected 3.9 more per game than that average.
- Tonyan has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In half of games, Tonyan has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.5 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 57.1% of his games this season (eight out of 14), Tonyan has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Tonyan has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has outperformed that number as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- Half of the time this year Tonyan has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 57.1% of his games (eight out of 14 opportunities), Tonyan has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive