On Saturday, Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers host the Carolina Panthers at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips digging into Tonyan's receiving prop bets. Watch Tonyan's Packers square off with the Panthers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 41.0 receiving yards per game, 0.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (40.5).
- In five of 13 games this season (38.5%), Tonyan has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan has put up 6.0 more receiving yards per game (41.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.
- Tonyan has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 11 games (54.5%).
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Tonyan has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan has collected 0.7 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In seven out of 13 games this year (53.8%), Tonyan has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Tonyan has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has surpassed that number as he has pulled down 0.7 touchdowns per game, 0.2 more than his average prop.
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Tonyan has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In 53.8% of his games (seven out of 13 opportunities), Tonyan has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5).
Powered By Data Skrive