Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers take on the Detroit Lions on Sunday on the road at Ford Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Tonyan's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Tonyan's Packers take on the Lions at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 41.4 receiving yards per game, 2.1 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- In 41.7% of his games this season (five of 12), Tonyan has collected more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan has collected 7.2 more receiving yards per game (41.4) than the average over/under he's had set, 34.2.
- Tonyan has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his 10 games (60%).
- In half of his games, Tonyan has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 34.2 yards.
- Tonyan is averaging 10.2 yards per game in his last four contests against the Lions, 33.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (43.5).
- Oddsmakers have set Tonyan's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 43.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in four total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.7 -- is 0.2 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12), Tonyan has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Tonyan has grabbed 0.2 more receiving touchdowns (0.7 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just two of his six games (33.3%), Tonyan has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In half of his matchups, Tonyan has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Over his four career matchups against the Lions, Tonyan averages 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In four career games versus the Lions, Tonyan has eclipsed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive