On Sunday, Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers host the Philadelphia Eagles at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Tonyan's receiving prop bets. Watch Tonyan's Packers take on the Eagles at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 41.6 receiving yards per game, 4.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (37.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five out of 11), Tonyan has totaled more than 37.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.8 per game. He has collected 7.8 more per game than that average.
- In five of his nine games (55.6%), Tonyan has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Tonyan has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.8 yards.
- Tonyan's 11 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Eagles are 26.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Tonyan's receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 37.5 yards, a number he has never exceeded in one total game against the Eagles.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 11 games this year (45.5%), Tonyan has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Tonyan has grabbed 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just one of his five games (20%), Tonyan has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Tonyan has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in only 45.5% of his games (five of 11 chances).
- Tonyan's zero receiving touchdowns in his lone career matchup against the Eagles are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Eagles, Tonyan has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive