Robert Tonyan's Green Bay Packers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's some insights and tips around Tonyan's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Tonyan's performance plays out when the Packers square off against the Bears on NBC at 8:20 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan is averaging 39.1 receiving yards per game, 3.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- In four out of 10 games this season (40%), Tonyan has collected more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 33.6 per game. He has put up 5.5 more per game than that average.
- Tonyan has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 40% of his games (four out of 10 opportunities), Tonyan has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (33.6).
- Tonyan is averaging 8.2 yards per game in his last four contests against the Bears, 27.2 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (35.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Tonyan's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 35.5 yards, a number he has never outperformed in four career games against the Bears.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40%), Tonyan has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Tonyan has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has surpassed that value as he has caught 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In only zero of his four games (0%), Tonyan has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Tonyan has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (four out of 10 chances).
- Over his four career matchups against the Bears, Tonyan averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Tonyan has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in four lifetime games against the Bears.
Powered By Data Skrive