Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers travel to play the Indianapolis Colts on Sunday at Lucas Oil Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Tonyan's receiving prop bets in the matchup against the Indianapolis Colts. Watch Tonyan's Packers square off against the Colts at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan's 38.6 receiving yards per game average is 7.1 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (31.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine), Tonyan has put up more than 31.5 receiving yards.
- Tonyan has put up 4.7 more receiving yards per game (38.6) than the average over/under he's had set, 33.9.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Tonyan has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just three of his nine games (33.3%), Tonyan has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 33.9 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.6 -- is 0.1 more touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of nine games this season (33.3%), Tonyan has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Tonyan has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone over that number as he has grabbed 0.6 touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero out of four), Tonyan has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Tonyan has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 33.3% of his games (three out of nine chances).
Powered By Data Skrive