Robert Tonyan and the Green Bay Packers host the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday at Lambeau Field. Here's an analysis of Tonyan's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Tonyan's Packers square off with the Jaguars on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Robert Tonyan Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Tonyan's 39.3 receiving yards per game average is 5.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's matchup (33.5).
- Tonyan has not picked up more than 33.5 receiving yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Tonyan's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 34 per game. He has put up 5.3 more per game than that average.
- Tonyan has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just three of his eight games (37.5%), Tonyan has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 34 yards.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Tonyan has collected 0.6 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 more than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Tonyan has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Tonyan has reeled in 0.1 more receiving touchdowns (0.6 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 0% of his games (zero out of four), Tonyan has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Tonyan has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 37.5% of his games (three of eight chances).
Powered By Data Skrive