Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers host the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Anderson's rushing prop bets. You can watch Anderson and the Panthers play the Falcons on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Rushing Prop Bets (10/29/2020)
Robby Anderson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Anderson's 0.5 rushing yards per game average is equal to Thursday's over/under.
- In 16.7% of his games this season (one of six matchups), Anderson has put up more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Anderson's season rushing yardage average of 0.5 is the same as his average rushing yards over/under.
- Anderson has hit the rushing yards over in only zero of two opportunities (0%).
- Anderson has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (0.5) in only 16.7% of his games (one out of six matchups).
- Anderson's two rushing yards per game over his two career matchups against the Falcons are 1.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Anderson's rushing yards prop bet total for this game at 0.5 yards, a figure he has surpassed two times in two career games opposite the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive