Robby Anderson's Carolina Panthers visit the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Arrowhead Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Anderson's receiving prop bets. Watch Anderson's Panthers play the Chiefs on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (11/8/2020)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson is averaging 86.1 receiving yards per game, 13.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (72.5).
- In 75% of his games this year (six out of eight), Anderson has put up more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- Anderson has collected 21.0 more receiving yards per game (86.1) than the average over/under he's had set, 65.1.
- In six of his eight games (75%), Anderson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 75% of his games (six of eight opportunities), Anderson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (65.1).
- Anderson is averaging 70.5 yards per game in his last two outings against the Chiefs, 2.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (72.5).
- In two career games against the Chiefs, Anderson has beat this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 72.5 yards one time.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson has collected 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 12.5% of his games this year (one out of eight), Anderson has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Anderson has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has grabbed 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his average prop.
- In just 0% of his games (zero out of six), Anderson has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Anderson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 12.5% of his games (one of eight chances).
- In his two career matchups against the Chiefs, Anderson averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Anderson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two lifetime games against the Chiefs.
Powered By Data Skrive