Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here are some betting insights and tips for Anderson's rushing props. Watch Anderson's performance play out for the Panthers against the Saints on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Robby Anderson Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Anderson has averaged 0.5 rushing yards per game in the 2020 season, equal to Sunday's over/under.
- One time this season (out of six total games -- 16.7%), Anderson has had more than 0.5 rushing yards.
- Anderson's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 0.5 yards, equal to his season average.
- Anderson has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just zero out of two times (0%).
- In only one game this season (16.7%), Anderson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 0.5.
- Anderson's zero rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Saints are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Anderson's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 0.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in one career game against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive