Robby Anderson's Carolina Panthers host the Chicago Bears on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Anderson's receiving prop bets. Watch Anderson's Panthers take on the Bears at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson's 98.0 receiving yards per game average is 25.5 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (72.5).
- Anderson has not totaled more than 72.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this season.
- Anderson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 59.7 per game. He has collected 38.3 more per game than that average.
- Anderson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Anderson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (59.7 yards).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Anderson has yet to score more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through five outings this season.
- Anderson has pulled down 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Anderson has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Anderson has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
Powered By Data Skrive