Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers travel to play the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Anderson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Anderson's Panthers play the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (10/11/2020)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson is averaging 94.5 receiving yards per game, 23.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (71.5).
- Anderson has not totaled more than 71.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this year.
- Anderson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 56.8 per game. He has put up 37.7 more per game than that average.
- Anderson has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Anderson has not gone over his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (56.8 yards).
- Anderson's 104 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Falcons are 32.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Anderson's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 71.5 yards, a number he has exceeded one time in one total game versus the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson has collected 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- Anderson has not scored more than 0.5 receiving TDs in a game through four outings this year.
- Anderson has pulled down 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- Anderson has not hit the over on a receiving touchdown prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Anderson has not eclipsed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving touchdowns (0.5 TDs).
- In his only career matchup against the Falcons, Anderson scored one receiving touchdown, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Anderson has gone over Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one total game against the Falcons.
Powered by Data Skrive