Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers host the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Anderson's receiving prop bets. Watch Anderson's performance play out for the Panthers against the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson is averaging 70.5 receiving yards per game, 8.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- In 60% of his games this year (nine out of 15), Anderson has collected more than 62.5 receiving yards.
- Anderson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 68.6 per game. He has put up 1.9 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Anderson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Anderson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 68.6 yards.
- Anderson is averaging 57 yards per game in his last two contests against the Saints, 5.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (62.5).
- Bookmakers have set Anderson's receiving yards prop bet total for this game at 62.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in two career games versus the Saints.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson has pulled down 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In three of 15 games this year (20%), Anderson has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Anderson has pulled down 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only zero of his nine games (0%), Anderson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just three of his 15 games (20%), Anderson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Anderson's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his two career matchups against the Saints are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Anderson has failed to beat this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two total games against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive