Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers travel to play Washington on Sunday at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for Anderson receiving props. Watch Anderson's Panthers square off against Washington on CBS at 4:05 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (12/27/2020)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson's 72.7 receiving yards per game average is 8.2 more than his prop bet total in Sunday's contest (64.5).
- In eight out of 14 games this year (57.1%), Anderson has collected more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- Anderson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 68.9 per game. He has put up 3.8 more per game than that average.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Anderson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 14 games (57.1%), Anderson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 68.9 yards.
- Anderson's six receiving yards in his lone career matchup against the Football Team are 58.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Anderson has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 64.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.1 -- is 0.4 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In two of 14 games this year (14.3%), Anderson has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Anderson has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has gone under that number as he has caught 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his average prop.
- In only zero of his nine games (0%), Anderson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his 14 games (14.3%), Anderson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Anderson's one receiving touchdown in his only career matchup against the Football Team is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Football Team, Anderson has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive