Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers hit the field against the Green Bay Packers on Saturday on the road at Lambeau Field. Here's some betting insights and tips around Anderson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Anderson's performance play out for the Panthers against the Packers on NFL Network at 8:15 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (12/19/2020)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson's 76.7 receiving yards per game average is 4.2 more than his prop bet total in Saturday's contest (72.5).
- In 61.5% of his games this season (eight of 13), Anderson has put up more than 72.5 receiving yards.
- Anderson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 68.6 per game. He has put up 8.1 more per game than that average.
- Anderson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 13 games (61.5%).
- In 61.5% of his games (eight of 13 chances), Anderson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (68.6).
- Anderson is averaging 140 yards per game in his last one outing against the Packers, 67.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (72.5).
- Anderson has exceeded Saturday's prop bet receiving yards over/under of 72.5 yards one time in one career game against the Packers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson has grabbed 0.2 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.3 less than his prop bet for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In two of 13 games this season (15.4%), Anderson has snagged more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Anderson has reeled in 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In just zero of his nine games (0%), Anderson has gone over his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Anderson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 15.4% of his games (two out of 13 chances).
- Anderson's one receiving touchdown in his single career matchup against the Packers is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Anderson has outperformed Saturday's prop bet receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in one career game against the Packers.
Powered By Data Skrive