Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers host the Denver Broncos on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Anderson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Anderson's performance play out for the Panthers against the Broncos on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson is averaging 76.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 fewer than the over/under of 78.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In five of 12 games this season (41.7%), Anderson has collected more than 78.5 receiving yards.
- Anderson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 67.8 per game. He has collected 8.3 more per game than that average.
- Anderson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in seven of his 12 games (58.3%).
- In seven of his 12 games (58.3%), Anderson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 67.8 yards.
- Anderson is averaging 75 yards per game in his last two outings against the Broncos, 3.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (78.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Anderson's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 78.5 yards, a number he has surpassed one time in two career games opposite the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.2 -- is 0.3 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 16.7% of his games this year (two out of 12), Anderson has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Anderson has pulled down 0.3 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.2 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only zero of his eight games (0%), Anderson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just two of his 12 games (16.7%), Anderson has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Broncos, Anderson averages one receiving touchdown per game, 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Anderson has outperformed Sunday's projected receiving touchdowns over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time in two career games against the Broncos.
Powered By Data Skrive