Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers host the Detroit Lions on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's a look at Anderson's prop bets for receiving in that matchup. Watch Anderson's Panthers take on the Lions at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson's 77.3 receiving yards per game average is 2.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's outing (74.5).
- In 50% of his games this season (five out of 10), Anderson has put up more than 74.5 receiving yards.
- Anderson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 66.7 per game. He has put up 10.6 more per game than that average.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Anderson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In six of his 10 games (60%), Anderson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 66.7 yards.
- Anderson's 41 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Lions are 33.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Anderson has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet total of 74.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson has collected 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 10% of his games this season (one of 10), Anderson has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Anderson has reeled in 0.4 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.1 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only 0% of his games (zero of eight), Anderson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only one of his 10 games (10%), Anderson has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Anderson's one receiving touchdown in his lone career matchup against the Lions is 0.5 more touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Lions, Anderson has surpassed this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive