Robby Anderson and the Carolina Panthers host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Anderson's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch how Anderson's performance plays out when the Panthers take on the Buccaneers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Robby Anderson Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Anderson is averaging 83.6 receiving yards per game, 10.1 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (73.5).
- Anderson has not totaled more than 73.5 receiving yards in a game through nine outings this season.
- Anderson's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 65.9 per game. He has put up 17.7 more per game than that average.
- Anderson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in six of his nine games (66.7%).
- In 66.7% of his games (six out of nine opportunities), Anderson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (65.9).
- Anderson's 97 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Buccaneers are 23.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Anderson has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards over/under of 73.5 yards two times in two career games against the Buccaneers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Anderson has collected 0.1 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In one out of nine games this season (11.1%), Anderson has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Anderson has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He typically has fallen short of that number as he has grabbed 0.1 touchdowns per game, 0.4 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 0% of his games (zero of seven), Anderson has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just one of his nine games (11.1%), Anderson has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Buccaneers, Anderson averages 0.5 receiving touchdowns per game, the same as his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games against the Buccaneers, Anderson has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive