Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers travel to play the New York Giants on Monday at MetLife Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gronkowski receiving props. Watch Gronkowski's Buccaneers square off with the Giants at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (11/2/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 40.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (50.5).
- Gronkowski has not totaled more than 50.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- Gronkowski has totaled 4.8 more receiving yards per game (40.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 35.2.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Gronkowski has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Gronkowski has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.2 yards.
- Gronkowski is averaging 113 yards per game in his last one outing against the Giants, 62.5 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Monday's game (50.5).
- In one career game versus the Giants, Gronkowski has surpassed this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 50.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive