Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday on the road at Allegiant Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gronkowski's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gronkowski's Buccaneers square off with the Raiders at 4:05 PM ET on FOX.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 36.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 42.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- Gronkowski has not totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Gronkowski has put up 2.3 more receiving yards per game (36.3) than the average over/under he's had set, 34.
- Gronkowski has gone over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In half of games, Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 34 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive