Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Green Bay Packers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Gronkowski's receiving prop bets. Watch Gronkowski's Buccaneers square off with the Packers at 4:25 PM ET on FOX.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (10/18/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 28.0 receiving yards per game, 8.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (36.5).
- Gronkowski has not picked up more than 36.5 receiving yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Gronkowski's season average of 28.0 receiving yards per game is 5.5 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 33.5.
- Gronkowski has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through five games this year.
- Through five games, Gronkowski has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (33.5 yards).
- Gronkowski's 98 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Packers are 61.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game against the Packers, Gronkowski has outperformed this week's receiving yards prop bet total of 36.5 yards one time.
Powered By Data Skrive