Rob Gronkowski's Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Chicago Bears on Thursday at Soldier Field. Here's some insights and tips around Gronkowski's receiving prop bets. You can watch how Gronkowski's performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off against the Bears on FOX/NFL at 8:20 PM ET.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (10/8/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 22.0 receiving yards per game, 15.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Thursday's game (37.5).
- Gronkowski has not picked up more than 37.5 receiving yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Gronkowski's season average of 22.0 receiving yards per game is 10.8 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 32.8.
- Gronkowski has not hit the over on a receiving yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Gronkowski has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for receiving yards (32.8 yards).
- Gronkowski's 149 receiving yards in his one career matchup against the Bears are 111.5 more yards than his over/under in Thursday's game.
- In one career game versus the Bears, Gronkowski has outdone this week's receiving yards prop bet over/under of 37.5 yards one time.
Powered by Data Skrive