Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers take on the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday at home at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Gronkowski's receiving prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Gronkowski's performance play out for the Buccaneers against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (1/3/2021)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 39.6 receiving yards per game, 2.9 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- In seven out of 15 games this season (46.7%), Gronkowski has totaled more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski's season average of 39.6 receiving yards per game is 0.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.1.
- In only seven of his 15 games (46.7%), Gronkowski has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In eight of his 15 games (53.3%), Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.1 yards.
- Gronkowski's 40 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Falcons are 2.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Oddsmakers have set Gronkowski's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 42.5 yards, a number he has beat one time in two career games against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gronkowski's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.5 -- equals his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game.
- In six of 15 games this year (40%), Gronkowski has pulled down more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Gronkowski has collected the same number of receiving touchdowns as his season-long average prop bet over/under (0.5).
- In only three of his seven games (42.9%), Gronkowski has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 15 games (40%), Gronkowski has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Falcons, Gronkowski averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In two career games versus the Falcons, Gronkowski has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
Powered By Data Skrive