Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Detroit Lions on Saturday at Ford Field. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gronkowski receiving props. You can watch Gronkowski and the Buccaneers square off with the Lions on NFL Network at 1:00 PM ET.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 38.3 receiving yards per game, 6.2 fewer than the over/under of 44.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In six of 14 games this season (42.9%), Gronkowski has put up more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski's season average of 38.3 receiving yards per game is 1.5 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 39.8.
- In only six of his 14 games (42.9%), Gronkowski has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In half of his outings, Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.8.
- Gronkowski is averaging 64.7 yards per game in his last three outings against the Lions, 20.2 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (44.5).
- Gronkowski has surpassed Saturday's projected receiving yards over/under of 44.5 yards three times in three total games against the Lions.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gronkowski's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Saturday's game (0.5).
- In five of 14 games this year (35.7%), Gronkowski has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Gronkowski has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has fallen short of that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In just three of his seven games (42.9%), Gronkowski has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just five of his 14 games (35.7%), Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Gronkowski's zero receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Lions are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Gronkowski has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in three lifetime games against the Lions.
Powered By Data Skrive