On Sunday, Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Atlanta Falcons at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into Gronkowski's receiving prop bets. You can watch Gronkowski's performance play out for the Buccaneers against the Falcons on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (12/20/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 39.0 receiving yards per game, 2.5 less than the over/under of 41.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In 46.2% of his games this season (six out of 13), Gronkowski has put up more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.7 per game. He is averaging 0.7 fewer per game than that average.
- Gronkowski has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just six of his 13 games (46.2%).
- In seven of his 13 games (53.8%), Gronkowski has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.7 yards.
- Gronkowski's 51 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Falcons are 9.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gronkowski has beat Sunday's projected receiving yards total of 41.5 yards one time in one career game against the Falcons.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gronkowski's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In five of 13 games this year (38.5%), Gronkowski has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Gronkowski has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of contests, Gronkowski has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only five of his 13 games (38.5%), Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Gronkowski's zero receiving touchdowns in his only career matchup against the Falcons are 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gronkowski has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one career game against the Falcons.
Powered By Data Skrive