Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gronkowski receiving props. Watch Gronkowski's Buccaneers play the Vikings at 1:00 PM ET on FOX.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 42.1 receiving yards per game, 2.4 fewer than the over/under of 44.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In six of 12 games this year (50%), Gronkowski has put up more than 44.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.2 per game. He has put up 2.9 more per game than that average.
- Gronkowski has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In 58.3% of his games (seven of 12 opportunities), Gronkowski has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (39.2).
- Gronkowski's 29 receiving yards per game over his two career matchups against the Vikings are 15.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Gronkowski's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 44.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in two lifetime games against the Vikings.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gronkowski has grabbed 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 less than his prop bet for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In four of 12 games this season (33.3%), Gronkowski has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Gronkowski has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In only two of his five games (40%), Gronkowski has surpassed his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just four of his 12 games (33.3%), Gronkowski has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his two career matchups against the Vikings, Gronkowski averages zero receiving touchdowns per game, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Gronkowski has failed to go over this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in two lifetime games against the Vikings.
Powered By Data Skrive