Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gronkowski receiving props. You can watch Gronkowski's performance play out for the Buccaneers against the Chiefs on CBS at 4:25 PM ET.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 36.3 receiving yards per game, 5.2 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- In five out of 11 games this year (45.5%), Gronkowski has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39 per game. He is averaging 2.7 fewer per game than that average.
- In just five of his 11 games (45.5%), Gronkowski has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 54.5% of his games (six of 11 opportunities), Gronkowski has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet (39).
- Gronkowski's 53.7 receiving yards per game over his three career matchups against the Chiefs are 12.2 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Gronkowski's receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 41.5 yards, a mark he has beat one time in three total games versus the Chiefs.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gronkowski's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 36.4% of his games this year (four of 11), Gronkowski has collected more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Gronkowski has had set for receiving touchdowns this year is 0.5. He often has gone under that number as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his average prop.
- In half of outings, Gronkowski has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only four of his 11 games (36.4%), Gronkowski has surpassed his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- Gronkowski's 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game over his three career matchups against the Chiefs are 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Chiefs, Gronkowski has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive