Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers host the Los Angeles Rams on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gronkowski's receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch Gronkowski's Buccaneers square off against the Rams on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (11/23/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 37.4 receiving yards per game, 6.1 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday's game (43.5).
- In five out of 10 games this year (50%), Gronkowski has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.6 per game. He is averaging 1.2 less per game than that average.
- Gronkowski has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In 60% of his games (six of 10 opportunities), Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.6).
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gronkowski has pulled down 0.4 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.1 less than his prop bet for Monday's game (0.5).
- In four of 10 games this year (40%), Gronkowski has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Gronkowski has collected 0.1 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.4 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- 66.7% of the time this year (two out of three games), Gronkowski has outpaced his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- Gronkowski has gone over his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total (0.5) in just 40% of his games (four of 10 chances).
Powered By Data Skrive