Rob Gronkowski's Tampa Bay Buccaneers visit the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Gronkowski's receiving prop bets. Watch how Gronkowski's performance plays out when the Buccaneers square off with the Panthers on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 35.9 receiving yards per game, 5.6 fewer than the over/under of 41.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In four of nine games this year (44.4%), Gronkowski has collected more than 41.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski's average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 38.3 per game. He is averaging 2.4 fewer per game than that average.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Gronkowski has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In 55.6% of his games (five out of nine chances), Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (38.3).
- Gronkowski is averaging 46.3 yards per game in his last three contests against the Panthers, 4.8 more than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (41.5).
- Sportsbooks have set Gronkowski's receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 41.5 yards, a figure he has beat two times in three total games opposite the Panthers.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gronkowski's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.3 -- is 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his prop bet over/under in Sunday's game (0.5).
- In 33.3% of his games this year (three of nine), Gronkowski has reeled in more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- Gronkowski has reeled in 0.2 fewer receiving touchdowns (0.3 per game) than his season average prop bet (0.5).
- In half of his outings, Gronkowski has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In only three of his nine games (33.3%), Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his three career matchups against the Panthers, Gronkowski averages 0.3 receiving touchdowns per game, 0.2 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In three career games against the Panthers, Gronkowski has beat this week's receiving touchdowns prop bet over/under of 0.5 touchdowns one time.
Powered By Data Skrive