Rob Gronkowski and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers square off against Washington on Saturday in the NFC Wild Card Round at FedExField. Here are some betting insights and tips for Gronkowski's receiving props. Watch Gronkowski's performance play out for the Buccaneers against Washington on NBC at 8:15 PM ET.
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets (1/9/2021)
Rob Gronkowski Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Gronkowski is averaging 38.9 receiving yards per game, 0.6 fewer than the over/under of 39.5 set for Saturday's matchup.
- In 50% of his games this season (eight out of 16), Gronkowski has totaled more than 39.5 receiving yards.
- Gronkowski's season average of 38.9 receiving yards per game is 1.3 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 40.2.
- Gronkowski has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just seven of his 16 games (43.8%).
- In half of his games, Gronkowski has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 40.2 yards.
- Gronkowski's 47 receiving yards in his only career matchup against the Football Team are 7.5 more yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Gronkowski has outdone Saturday's projected receiving yards total of 39.5 yards one time in one career game against the Football Team.
Betting Trends - Receiving Touchdowns
- Gronkowski's per-game receiving touchdown average -- 0.4 -- is 0.1 less touchdowns than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (0.5).
- In six out of 16 games this year (37.5%), Gronkowski has grabbed more than 0.5 receiving touchdowns.
- The average prop bet over/under Gronkowski has had set for receiving touchdowns this season is 0.5. He usually has gone under that value as he has caught 0.4 touchdowns per game, 0.1 fewer than his average prop.
- In only 37.5% of his games (three of eight), Gronkowski has hit the over on his receiving touchdowns prop bet total.
- In just six of his 16 games (37.5%), Gronkowski has outpaced his average receiving touchdowns prop bet total of 0.5.
- In his only career matchup against the Football Team, Gronkowski scored zero receiving touchdowns, 0.5 fewer touchdowns than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Gronkowski has failed to outperform this week's prop bet total of 0.5 receiving touchdowns in one lifetime game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive