Richie James Jr. and the San Francisco 49ers square off against the Arizona Cardinals on Saturday on the road at State Farm Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around James' receiving prop bets in that matchup. Watch James' 49ers face off against the Cardinals on Amazon Prime Video at 4:30 PM ET.
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/26/2020)
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- James is averaging 41.0 receiving yards per game, 6.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Saturday's game (34.5).
- In two of eight games this season (25%), James has collected more than 34.5 receiving yards.
- James has collected 4.2 more receiving yards per game (41.0) than the average over/under he's had set, 36.8.
- James has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just two of his eight games (25%), James has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 36.8 yards.
- James' 16 receiving yards per game over his four career matchups against the Cardinals are 18.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Saturday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set James' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this contest at 34.5 yards, a number he has eclipsed one time in four total games versus the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive