Richie James Jr. and the San Francisco 49ers host Washington on Sunday at State Farm Stadium. Here are some betting insights and tips for James receiving props. Watch James' 49ers square off against Washington on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/13/2020)
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- James is averaging 39.8 receiving yards per game, 0.7 less than the over/under of 40.5 set for Sunday's matchup.
- In one out of six games this year (16.7%), James has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- James' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.2 per game. He has put up 2.6 more per game than that average.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), James has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only one of his six games (16.7%), James has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.2 yards.
- James' 40 receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Football Team are 0.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set James' receiving yards prop bet over/under for this game at 40.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in one career game against the Football Team.
Powered By Data Skrive