On Monday, Richie James Jr. and the San Francisco 49ers host the Buffalo Bills at State Farm Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into James' receiving prop bets. You can watch James and the 49ers square off with the Bills on ESPN at 8:15 PM ET.
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (12/7/2020)
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- James' 47.8 receiving yards per game average is 7.3 more than his prop bet total in Monday's outing (40.5).
- In one of five games this season (20%), James has totaled more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- James' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.2 per game. He has collected 10.6 more per game than that average.
- In just one of his three games (33.3%), James has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In just one of his five games (20%), James has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 37.2 yards.
Powered By Data Skrive