On Sunday, Richie James Jr. and the San Francisco 49ers visit the Los Angeles Rams at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips into James' receiving prop bets. Watch James' 49ers face off against the Rams on FOX at 4:05 PM ET.
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- James is averaging 52.5 receiving yards per game, 10.0 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (42.5).
- In one of four games this season (25%), James has collected more than 42.5 receiving yards.
- James' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 35.5 per game. He has put up 17.0 more per game than that average.
- James has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in half of his games.
- In just one of his four games (25%), James has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 35.5 yards.
- James' 6.4 receiving yards per game over his five career matchups against the Rams are 36.1 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set James' receiving yards prop bet total for this contest at 42.5 yards, a number he has never eclipsed in five lifetime games against the Rams.
Powered By Data Skrive