Richie James Jr. and the San Francisco 49ers visit the New Orleans Saints on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Here's some tips for betting on James' receiving prop bets in the matchup against the New Orleans Saints. Watch how James' performance plays out when the 49ers square off with the Saints on FOX at 4:25 PM ET.
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets (11/15/2020)
Richie James Jr. Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- James is averaging 61.3 receiving yards per game, 30.8 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- In one out of three games this year (33.3%), James has collected more than 30.5 receiving yards.
- James' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 40.5 per game. He has collected 20.8 more per game than that average.
- In one of his one game (100%), James has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- In only 33.3% of his games (one of three chances), James has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (40.5).
- James is averaging zero yards per game in his last one contest against the Saints, 30.5 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (30.5).
- James has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 30.5 receiving yards in one lifetime game against the Saints.
Powered By Data Skrive