Richard Rodgers and the Philadelphia Eagles host the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Here's some betting insights and tips for Rodgers' receiving prop bets. Watch Rodgers' Eagles take on the Cowboys at 8:20 PM ET on NBC.
Richard Rodgers Receiving Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Richard Rodgers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rodgers is averaging 26.3 receiving yards per game, 14.2 fewer than the over/under of 40.5 set for Sunday's outing.
- In 14.3% of his games this season (one of seven), Rodgers has collected more than 40.5 receiving yards.
- Rodgers' average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 32.5 per game. He is averaging 6.2 less per game than that average.
- Rodgers has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in one of his one game (100%).
- In just two of his seven games (28.6%), Rodgers has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 32.5 yards.
- Rodgers is averaging 8.5 yards per game in his last four outings against the Cowboys, 32.0 fewer than his receiving yards prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (40.5).
- Bookmakers have set Rodgers' receiving yards prop bet total for this week at 40.5 yards, a number he has never outdone in four lifetime games against the Cowboys.
Powered By Data Skrive