On Sunday, Richard Rodgers and the Philadelphia Eagles visit the Cleveland Browns at FirstEnergy Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Rodgers' receiving prop bets. Watch Rodgers' Eagles square off with the Browns on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Richard Rodgers Receiving Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Richard Rodgers Receiving Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Receiving Yards
- Rodgers is averaging 27.1 receiving yards per game, 0.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Sunday's game (27.5).
- In 44.4% of his games this year (four of nine), Rodgers has collected more than 27.5 receiving yards.
- Rodgers' season average of 27.1 receiving yards per game is 2.9 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 30.
- Rodgers has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
- In just 44.4% of his games (four out of nine opportunities), Rodgers has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (30).
- Rodgers' zero receiving yards in his single career matchup against the Browns are 27.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Rodgers has failed to exceed this week's prop bet over/under of 27.5 receiving yards in one total game against the Browns.
Powered By Data Skrive