Rex Burkhead and the New England Patriots travel to play the Buffalo Bills on Sunday at New Era Field. Here's some betting insights and tips digging into Burkhead's rushing prop bets. Watch Burkhead's Patriots square off against the Bills on CBS at 1:00 PM ET.
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets (11/1/2020)
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Burkhead has averaged 6.5 rushing attempts per game, 1.0 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (5.5).
- In four out of six games this season (66.7% of his opportunities), Burkhead has recorded more than 5.5 rushing attempts.
- Burkhead's 6.5 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.7.
- In three of five games this year, Burkhead took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (60% of his opportunities).
- Burkhead's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.7. He's gone over that total in four of six games (66.7%).
- Over his six career matchups against the Bills, Burkhead averages five carries per game, 0.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Burkhead's rushing attempts prop bet total for this week at 5.5 attempts, a figure he has surpassed two times in six total games against the Bills.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Burkhead's 25.7 rushing yards per game average is 2.2 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Burkhead has yet to rush for more than 23.5 yards in a game through six outings this season.
- Burkhead has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (24.3) by 1.4 yards.
- Burkhead has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (60%) out of five opportunities.
- Burkhead's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 24.3 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in half of his games.
- Burkhead's 22.8 rushing yards per game over his six career matchups against the Bills are 0.7 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Bookmakers have set Burkhead's rushing yards prop bet total for this week at 23.5 yards, a mark he has surpassed two times in six total games versus the Bills.
Powered By Data Skrive