Rex Burkhead and the New England Patriots host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Burkhead's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Burkhead's Patriots take on the 49ers at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets (10/25/2020)
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Burkhead has recorded 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Burkhead has yet to carry the ball more than 6.5 times in a game through five outings this year.
- Burkhead's season-long average over/under is 5.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.2 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In three of four games this year, Burkhead took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (75% of his opportunities).
- Burkhead has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.8 rushing attempts) in 80% of his games (four of five games).
- In his single career matchup against the 49ers, Burkhead finished with zero carries, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Burkhead has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 6.5 rushing attempts in one lifetime game against the 49ers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Burkhead's 28.4 rushing yards per game average is 3.9 higher than Sunday's over/under.
- Burkhead has not run for more than 24.5 yards in a game through five outings this year.
- Burkhead's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 24.2, which he's outpaced by 4.2 yards on average this year.
- Burkhead has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in three games (75%) out of four opportunities.
- Burkhead's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 24.2 yards, a figure he's eclipsed in three out of five games (60%).
- Burkhead's zero rushing yards in his single career matchup against the 49ers are 24.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Burkhead's rushing yards prop bet total for this contest at 24.5 yards, a number he has never surpassed in one career game against the 49ers.
Powered By Data Skrive