Rex Burkhead and the New England Patriots host the Denver Broncos on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here's some tips for betting on Burkhead's rushing prop bets in the matchup with the Denver Broncos. Watch Burkhead's Patriots square off against the Broncos at 5:00 PM ET on ESPN.
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets (10/12/2020)
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Burkhead's per-game rushing attempts average (7.5) is 1.0 fewer rushing attempt than his prop bet over/under in Monday's game (8.5).
- Burkhead has not carried the ball more than 8.5 times in a game through four outings this year.
- Burkhead's 7.5 rushing attempts per game is 1.7 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.8.
- Burkhead has not hit the over on a rushing attempt prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Burkhead has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for carries (5.8 attempts).
- In his four career matchups against the Broncos, Burkhead averages 2.5 carries per game, 6.0 fewer rushes than his over/under in Monday's game.
- Burkhead has outperformed Monday's prop bet rushing attempts over/under of 8.5 attempts one time in four career games against the Broncos.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Burkhead's 32.0 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 4.5 less than Monday's over/under.
- Burkhead has not run for more than 36.5 yards in a game through four outings this season.
- Burkhead has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (23.8) by 8.2 yards.
- Burkhead has not hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet through four games this year.
- Through four games, Burkhead has not surpassed his season-long average prop bet over/under for rushing yards (23.8 yards).
- Burkhead's nine rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Broncos are 27.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Monday's game.
- In four career games against the Broncos, Burkhead has failed to exceed this week's prop bet total of 36.5 rushing yards.
Powered by Data Skrive