Rex Burkhead and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here's some insights and tips around Burkhead's rushing prop bets in that matchup. Watch Burkhead's Patriots play the Chargers at 4:25 PM ET on CBS.
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets (12/6/2020)
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Burkhead has averaged 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Burkhead has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts in three out of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities).
- Burkhead's 6.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.9.
- In five of nine games this year, Burkhead took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Burkhead has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.9 rushing attempts) in 70% of his games (seven of 10 games).
- Burkhead notched four carries in his lone career matchup against the Chargers, 2.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Burkhead has failed to outperform this week's prop bet over/under of 6.5 rushing attempts in one career game against the Chargers.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Burkhead is set at 26.5. That is 0.9 fewer yards than his season average of 27.4.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Burkhead has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Burkhead's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 24.6, which he's outpaced by 2.8 yards on average this year.
- Burkhead has hit the rushing yards over in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Burkhead's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 24.6 yards, a figure he's covered in six out of 10 games (60%).
- Burkhead's 15 rushing yards in his lone career matchup against the Chargers are 11.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- In one career game versus the Chargers, Burkhead has failed to eclipse this week's prop bet over/under of 26.5 rushing yards.
Powered By Data Skrive