Rex Burkhead and the New England Patriots hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday at home at Gillette Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips around Burkhead's rushing prop bets in that matchup. You can watch Burkhead's performance play out for the Patriots against the Cardinals on FOX at 1:00 PM ET.
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets (11/29/2020)
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Burkhead has collected 6.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- In three of 10 games this season (30% of his opportunities), Burkhead has recorded more than 6.5 rushing attempts.
- Burkhead's 6.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.8 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 5.9.
- In five of nine games this year, Burkhead took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (55.6% of his opportunities).
- Burkhead's average prop bet for rushing attempts is 5.9. He's gone over that total in seven of 10 games (70%).
- Burkhead notched zero carries in his lone career matchup against the Cardinals, 6.5 fewer rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Burkhead has failed to go over this week's prop bet over/under of 6.5 rushing attempts in one total game against the Cardinals.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Sunday's rushing yards over/under for Burkhead is set at 26.5. That's 0.9 fewer yards than his season average of 27.4.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Burkhead has put up more than 26.5 rushing yards.
- Burkhead's average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 24.6, which he's outpaced by 2.8 yards on average this year.
- Burkhead has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (55.6%) out of nine opportunities.
- Burkhead has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (24.6) in 60% of his games (six out of 10 matchups).
- Burkhead's zero rushing yards in his single career matchup against the Cardinals are 26.5 fewer yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Burkhead has failed to surpass this week's prop bet over/under of 26.5 rushing yards in one total game against the Cardinals.
Powered By Data Skrive