Rex Burkhead and the New England Patriots visit the Houston Texans on Sunday at NRG Stadium. Here's some betting insights and tips for Burkhead's rushing prop bets. Watch Burkhead's Patriots square off with the Texans at 1:00 PM ET on CBS.
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets (11/22/2020)
Rex Burkhead Rushing Prop Bets
Betting Trends - Rushing Attempts
- Burkhead has averaged 7.0 rushing attempts per game, 0.5 more than the over/under in Sunday's game (6.5).
- Burkhead has had more than 6.5 rushing attempts in three of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Burkhead's season-long average over/under is 5.9 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.1 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 62.5% of Burkhead's games this season have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (five of eight games).
- Burkhead has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (5.9 rushing attempts) in 77.8% of his games (seven of nine games).
- Burkhead's 8.2 carries per game over his four career matchups against the Texans are 1.8 more rushes than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Sportsbooks have set Burkhead's rushing attempts prop bet over/under for this game at 6.5 attempts, a figure he has beat two times in four career games against the Texans.
Betting Trends - Rushing Yards
- Burkhead's 29.7 rushing yards per game average is 0.2 more than Sunday's over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games -- 55.6%), Burkhead has had more than 29.5 rushing yards.
- Burkhead's average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 24.4, which he's outpaced by 5.3 yards on average this year.
- Burkhead has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (62.5%) out of eight opportunities.
- Burkhead's season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 24.4 yards, a figure he's gone over in six out of nine games (66.7%).
- Burkhead's 30.2 rushing yards per game over his four career matchups against the Texans are 0.8 more yards than his over/under in Sunday's game.
- Burkhead has beat Sunday's projected rushing yards total of 29.5 yards two times in four career games against the Texans.
Powered By Data Skrive