The Baltimore Ravens (6-3) are 6.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 22, 2020 against the Tennessee Titans (6-3). The over/under is set at 49.0 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Baltimore has an even 2-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-2 overall in home games.
Ravens vs Titans Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ravens vs Titans: Last 5 Meetings
Tennessee holds a 3-2 advantage over Baltimore in the last five meetings between these two squads. Baltimore has had the upper hand scoring in those five matchups, totaling 85 points while Tennessee notched 69.
Ravens vs Titans: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore is just 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- Baltimore has hit the over three times in their last three games.
- The Ravens have averaged a total of 42 combined points in their last three games, 7.0 less than this game's total of 49.0.
- Tennessee is just 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Tennessee has hit the over two times in the last three contests.
- The Titans total over the last three games is 1.3 points fewer than the 49.0 over/under listed for this matchup.
- Baltimore's games have gone over 49.0 points four times this season 44.4% of matchups).
- Tennessee has played seven games this year that ended with a point total over 49.0 points (77.8% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 54.8 points per game, 5.8 more points than this matchup's point total.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to average 44.4 points per game, 4.6 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
- The Ravens have an average total of 45.4 in their outings this year, 3.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Titans contests this season have a 53.8-point average over/under, 4.8 more points than this game's point total.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore is an even 2-2 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-2 overall at home.
- Baltimore is 5-3 against the spread.
- Most of Baltimore's games this year -- nine out of nine -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- The Ravens have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Titans have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- When Baltimore turns the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, they are 5-2 overall and 4-2 against the spread.
- Tennessee is 2-3 against the spread and 4-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.6 turnovers in a game.
Titans Betting Insights
- Tennessee has compiled a losing 3-6 record against the spread this season.
- The Titans are just 0-2 ATS when an underdog by at least 6.5 points.
- Tennessee's games have hit the over in seven out of nine outings this season (77.8%).
- The Titans have turned the ball over 0.4 times per game this season, while the Ravens have averaged 1.6 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they don't turn the football over this season, Tennessee is 4-2 overall and 2-4 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.6 turnovers in a game this season, Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Tennessee is just 0-3 against the spread in away games this year, and is 2-1 overall on the road.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Titans: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive