Oddsmakers give the Baltimore Ravens (6-2) the advantage on Sunday, November 15, 2020 against the New England Patriots (3-5). Baltimore is favored by 6.5 points. The game has a point total of 44.0.
How To Watch
Time: 8:20 PM EST
TV Channel: NBC
Ravens vs Patriots Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ravens vs Patriots: Last 5 Meetings
New England has a 3-2 advantage over Baltimore in the past five matchups between these two squads. In those games against the Patriots, the Ravens have a 1-0 record against the spread. New England has had the scoring advantage in those five matchups, totaling 144 points while Baltimore scored 118.
Ravens vs Patriots: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore is 1-1 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three games.
- The over has been kind to Baltimore. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Ravens total over the last three games is 4.0 points more than the 44.0 total given for this matchup.
- New England has struggled to cover, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- New England has gone over the total two times in their last three games.
- The Patriots have averaged a total of 47 combined points over their last three games, 3.0 greater than this game's total of 44.0.
- Ravens matchups this year have an average total of 46.1, 2.1 more points than this game's over/under.
- Patriots outings this season have a 45-point average over/under, 1.0 more point than this game's point total.
- Six of Baltimore's games have gone over 44.0 points this season (75% of matchups).
- New England has played four games this year that finished with a combined score higher than 44.0 points (50% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 49.2 points per game, 5.2 more points than this matchup's point total.
- These teams give up a combined 42 points per game, 2.0 fewer points than this matchup's total.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has a 3-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-0 overall in away games.
- Baltimore has compiled a 5-2 record against the spread this season.
- Baltimore's games have hit the over in all eight opportunities this season.
- The Ravens have turned the ball over 1.2 times per game this season, while the Patriots have averaged 1.8 takeaways per contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Baltimore is 5-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- New England's record this season when they force more than 1.8 turnovers: 2-2 ATS, 2-2 overall
Patriots Betting Insights
- New England has put together a losing 3-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Patriots have an even ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Half of New England's games this year -- four out of eight -- have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Ravens have forced an average of 1.8 turnovers per game compared to the 1.9 times Patriots have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.9 times or fewer this season, New England is 3-2 overall and 3-2 against the spread.
- Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall this season when they force at least 1.8 turnovers in a game.
- New England's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 2-2, and its record at home overall is 2-2.
L.J. Fort: Questionable (Finger),
Calais Campbell: Out (Calf),
Jimmy Smith: Doubtful (Ankle),
Mark Ingram II: Questionable (Ankle),
Matthew Judon: Questionable (Calf)
Terrence Brooks: Questionable (Illness),
Ja'Whaun Bentley: Questionable (Groin),
Isaiah Wynn: Questionable (Ankle),
Nick Folk: Questionable (Back),
Lawrence Guy: Questionable (Shoulder),
Ryan Izzo: Questionable (Hamstring),
Deatrich Wise Jr.: Questionable (Knee),
Cody Davis: Questionable (Calf),
John Simon: Questionable (Elbow),
N'Keal Harry: Questionable (Concussion),
Stephon Gilmore: Questionable (Knee),
Shaq Mason: Questionable (Calf),
Damien Harris: Questionable (Ankle),
Joe Thuney: Questionable (Ankle),
Shilique Calhoun: Questionable (Knee),
Jonathan Jones: Questionable (Illness),
Kyle Dugger: Questionable (Ankle)
Powered By Data Skrive