The Baltimore Ravens (4-1) are 8.0-point favorites on Sunday, October 18, 2020 against the Philadelphia Eagles (1-3-1). The point total is set at 47.5 for the game.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Ravens vs Eagles Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ravens vs Eagles: Last 5 Meetings
In the past five meetings between these two teams, Baltimore has a 3-2 advantage over Philadelphia. Baltimore outscored Philadelphia 106-82 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Ravens vs Eagles: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- Baltimore has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Ravens average total over the last three games is 3.5 points fewer than the 47.5 over/under given for this matchup.
- Philadelphia has struggled to cover lately, going 1-2 against the spread and 1-1-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Philadelphia has gone under the total two times in the last three contests.
- The Eagles have averaged a total of 52.7 combined points over their last three games, 5.2 greater than this game's total of 47.5.
- The Ravens have an average total of 45 in their outings this year, 2.5 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The average over/under for Eagles matchups this season is 51.6, 4.1 more points than this game's point total.
- Three of Baltimore's games have gone over 47.5 points this season (60% of matchups).
- Two of Philadelphia's games have gone over 47.5 points this year (40% of matchups).
- These two teams score a combined 52.4 points per game, 4.9 more points than this matchup's total.
- These teams give up a combined 44.2 points per game, 3.3 fewer points than this contest's over/under.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore's games have hit the over in all five opportunities this season.
- Baltimore has a 2-0 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 2-0 overall in away games.
- Baltimore has compiled a 4-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Eagles have averaged 1 takeaway per contest.
- When Baltimore turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 3-1 overall and 3-1 against the spread.
- Philadelphia is 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall this season when they force at least 1 turnover in a game.
Eagles Betting Insights
- Three Philadelphia's five games this year have gone over the point total (60% of its opportunities).
- Philadelphia has a losing 1-4 record against the spread.
- Philadelphia has just a 0-2 record against the spread at home this year, and is 0-1-1 overall in home games.
- This season, the Ravens have forced an average of 2 turnovers per game compared to the 2.2 times Eagles have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 2.2 times or fewer this season, Philadelphia is 1-1-1 overall and 1-2 against the spread.
- When they force more than 2 turnovers in a game this season, Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Eagles: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive