The Dallas Cowboys (3-8) will try to prove oddsmakers wrong when they play the Baltimore Ravens (6-4) on Tuesday, December 8, 2020 as an 7.5-point underdog.
How To Watch
Time: 8:05 PM EST
TV Channel: FOX/NFL
Baltimore has just a 2-3 record against the spread at home this year, and is 2-3 overall in home games.
Ravens vs Cowboys Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ravens vs Cowboys: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore holds an edge against Dallas over the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 4-1 record in those games. Baltimore outscored Dallas 138-90 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Ravens vs Cowboys: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore is just 0-2 against the spread and 1-2 straight up over the last three contests.
- The over has been friendly to Baltimore. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- Dallas has been in top form recently, going 2-1 against the spread and 1-2 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Dallas has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore is just 2-3 against the spread in home games this year, and is 2-3 overall at home.
- Baltimore is 5-4 against the spread.
- Most of Baltimore's games this year -- 10 out of 10 -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Cowboys have forced an average of 0.9 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Ravens have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Baltimore is 5-3 overall and 4-3 against the spread.
- Dallas' record this season when they force more than 0.9 turnovers: 1-5 ATS, 2-4 overall
Cowboys Betting Insights
- Dallas has put together a losing 2-9 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are just 0-1 ATS when an underdog by at least 7.5 points.
- Six Dallas' 11 games this year have gone over the point total (54.5% of its outings).
- This season, the Ravens have forced an average of 1.5 turnovers per game compared to the 2.1 times Cowboys have turned the football over in each contest.
- When Dallas turns the football over 2.1 times or fewer this season, they are 2-5 overall and 2-5 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall.
- Dallas' record against the spread in away games this year is just 1-4, and its record on the road overall is 1-4.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Cowboys: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive