The Baltimore Ravens (5-2) are 3.0-point favorites heading into their matchup on Sunday, November 8, 2020 against the Indianapolis Colts (5-2). The point total is set at 44.5 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Ravens vs Colts Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ravens vs Colts: Last 5 Meetings
Indianapolis holds an edge against Baltimore in the last five matchups between these two squads, recording a 3-2 record in those games. Indianapolis outscored Baltimore 94-78 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Ravens vs Colts: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall over their last three games.
- The over has been friendly to Baltimore. They have gone over the total three times in the last three contests.
- The Ravens and their opponents have combined to score an average of 46.7 points over their last three games, 2.2 more than the 44.5 over/under in this matchup.
- Indianapolis has struggled to cover recently, going 1-2 against the spread and 2-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Indianapolis has hit the over three times in their last three outcomes.
- The Colts have averaged a total of 58.3 combined points over their last three games, 13.8 greater than this matchup's total of 44.5.
- Ravens outings this year have an average point total of 47.9, 3.4 more points than this game's over/under.
- Colts contests this season have a 47.7-point average over/under, 3.2 more points than this game's point total.
- Five of Baltimore's games have gone over 44.5 points this season (71.4% of matchups).
- Four of Indianapolis' games have gone over 44.5 points this year (57.1% of matchups).
- The teams combine to score 57.3 points per game, 12.8 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- Opponents of these two teams combine to average 38.3 points per game, 6.2 fewer points than this contest's total.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Most of Baltimore's games this year -- seven out of seven -- have gone over the point total (100%).
- Baltimore's record against the spread in away games this year is 3-0, and its record on the road overall is 3-0.
- Baltimore is 5-2 against the spread.
- The Ravens have an ATS record of 1-0 when playing as at least 3.0-point favorites.
- The Ravens have turned the ball over 1.3 times per game this season, while the Colts have averaged 1.7 takeaways per contest.
- When Baltimore turns the football over 1.3 times or fewer this season, they are 4-1 overall and 4-1 against the spread.
- Indianapolis is 3-1 against the spread and 3-1 overall this season when they force at least 1.7 turnovers in a game.
Colts Betting Insights
- Four Indianapolis' seven games this year have gone over the point total (57.1% of its outings).
- Indianapolis has compiled a 4-3 record against the spread this season.
- The Colts are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 3.0-point underdogs.
- This season, the Ravens have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1 time Colts have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Indianapolis is 4-0 overall and 4-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.7 turnovers in a game this season, Baltimore is 3-0 against the spread and 3-0 overall.
- Indianapolis is 2-1 against the spread in home games this year, and is 3-0 overall at home.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Colts: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive