The Cleveland Browns (9-3) will battle to keep their four-game winning streak going as they are 3.0-point underdogs against the Baltimore Ravens (7-5) on Monday, December 14, 2020 at FirstEnergy Stadium. The point total is set at 45.5.
How To Watch
Time: 8:15 PM EST
TV Channel: ESPN
Cleveland has hit the over in three out of six home games with a point total prop bet.
Ravens vs Browns Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ravens vs Browns: Last 5 Meetings
Baltimore has an edge against Cleveland over the last five meetings between these two squads, putting together a 3-2 record in those games. The Ravens are 2-1 against the spread in those games against the Browns. Baltimore outscored Cleveland 129-97 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Ravens vs Browns: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- Baltimore has gone 1-2 against the spread and 1-2 overall over the last three contests.
- Baltimore has hit the over three times in the last three contests.
- The Ravens total over the last three games is 0.5 points more than the 45.5 total given for this matchup.
- Cleveland has gone 2-1 against the spread and 3-0 overall in their last three contests.
- Cleveland has hit the over two times in their last three outcomes.
- The Browns have averaged a total of 55.7 combined points in their last three games, 10.2 greater than this game's over/under of 45.5.
- The Ravens have an average total of 45.6 in their outings this year, 0.1 more points than this game's over/under.
- Browns matchups this season have a 52.2-point average over/under, 6.7 more points than this game's total.
- Seven of Baltimore's games have gone over 45.5 points this season (58.3% of matchups).
- Cleveland has played seven games this year that finished with a point total higher than 45.5 points (58.3% of its outings).
- The two teams combine to score 51.8 points per game, 6.3 more points than this matchup's total.
- Opponents of these two teams score 46 combined points per game, 0.5 more points than this matchup's total.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore has a 3-2 record against the spread on the road this year, and is 4-2 overall in away games.
- Baltimore has put together a 6-5 record against the spread this season.
- The Ravens are 1-0 ATS when favored by at least 3.0 points.
- Most of Baltimore's games this year -- 12 out of 12 -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Browns have forced an average of 1.7 turnovers per game compared to the 1.2 times Ravens have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1.2 times or fewer this season, Baltimore is 6-3 overall and 5-3 against the spread.
- Cleveland's record this season when they force more than 1.7 turnovers: 5-1 ATS, 6-0 overall
Browns Betting Insights
- Cleveland's games have hit the over in seven out of 12 opportunities this season (58.3%).
- Cleveland has a losing 5-7 record against the spread.
- The Browns are just 1-4 ATS when an underdog by at least 3.0 points.
- The Browns have turned the ball over 1.1 times per game this season, while the Ravens have averaged 1.5 takeaways per contest.
- When Cleveland turns the football over 1.1 times or fewer this season, they are 8-1 overall and 4-5 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.5 turnovers in a game this season, Baltimore is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Cleveland's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 3-3, and its record at home overall is 5-1.
Calais Campbell: Questionable (Calf),
Luke Willson: Questionable (Hip),
Jimmy Smith: Questionable (Groin),
Anthony Levine Sr.: Questionable (Abdomen),
Tramon Williams Sr.: Doubtful (Thigh),
Broderick Washington: Questionable (Concussion)
KhaDarel Hodge: Out (Hamstring),
Austin Hooper: Questionable (Neck),
Denzel Ward: Out (Calf)
Powered By Data Skrive