The Baltimore Ravens (3-1) are 13.0-point favorites when they host the Cincinnati Bengals (1-2-1) in an AFC North matchup on Sunday, October 11, 2020 at M&T Bank Stadium. The over/under is set at 51.0 for the outing.
How To Watch
Time: 1:00 PM EST
TV Channel: CBS
Ravens vs Bengals Betting Information
||Favorite Spread Odds
||Underdog Spread Odds
||Over Total Odds
||Under Total Odds
Ravens vs Bengals: Last 5 Meetings
In the last five matchups between these two teams, Baltimore has a 3-2 advantage over Cincinnati. The Ravens and Bengals are split 1-1 against the spread in those games. Baltimore outscored Cincinnati 146-116 in those five head-to-head matchups.
Ravens vs Bengals: Last Five Meetings
Betting Insights: Last Three Games (Both Teams)
- The Ravens average total over the last three games is 0.7 points fewer than the 51.0 total listed for this matchup.
- Baltimore has gone 2-1 against the spread and 2-1 overall in their last three outcomes.
- The over has been kind to Baltimore. They have gone over the total three times in their last three games.
- The Bengals have averaged a total of 56.3 combined points over their last three games, 5.3 greater than this matchup's over/under of 51.0.
- Cincinnati has been playing well lately, going 3-0 against the spread and 1-1-1 straight up in their last three outcomes.
- Cincinnati has hit the over two times in their last three contests.
- Baltimore's games have gone over 51.0 points one time this season 25% of matchups).
- Cincinnati has played two games this year that ended with a combined score over 51.0 points (50% of its outings).
- The teams combine to score 55.3 points per game, 4.3 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- These teams give up a combined 43 points per game, 8.0 fewer points than this contest's total.
- The Ravens have an average point total of 48.8 in their contests this year, 2.2 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Bengals contests this season have a 49.5-point average over/under, 1.5 fewer points than this game's total.
Ravens Betting Insights
- Baltimore's record against the spread in home games this year is an even 1-1, and its record at home overall is 1-1.
- Baltimore is 3-1 against the spread.
- Most of Baltimore's games this year -- four out of four -- have hit the over (100%).
- This season, the Bengals have forced an average of 1 turnover per game compared to the 1 time Ravens have turned the football over in each contest.
- In games where they turn the football over 1 time or fewer this season, Baltimore is 2-1 overall and 2-1 against the spread.
- Cincinnati's record this season when they force more than 1 turnover: 3-0 ATS, 1-1-1 overall
Bengals Betting Insights
- Cincinnati has compiled a 3-1 record against the spread this season.
- Half of Cincinnati's games this year -- two out of four -- have gone over the point total.
- The Bengals have turned the ball over 1 time per game this season, while the Ravens have averaged 1.8 takeaways per contest.
- When Cincinnati turns the football over 1 time or fewer this season, they are 1-1-1 overall and 3-0 against the spread.
- When they force more than 1.8 turnovers in a game this season, Baltimore is 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Cincinnati's record against the spread in away games this year is 2-0, and its record on the road overall is 0-1-1.
Ravens: No Injuries Listed
Bengals: No Injuries Listed
Powered By Data Skrive